Last week I had the pleasure of presenting a session at the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo & Conference (PETE&C) about using QR codes in education. I had a fantastic time in my session…the audience was eager to learn, which lead to some great questions, comments, and ideas about using QR codes. I wanted to make my resources available to others that might read this blog and were unable to attend the conference. The following link contains my slide deck and my LiveBinder of links and resources.
Hi, my name is Chris Hyde and I'd like to thank you for stopping by the Bacon Bytes Blog where I take some time to share about technology in education and to remind you that everything is better with bacon.
- I have been on Twitter for 9 years and 7 months (since 16 Feb 2008). And you? TwiAge.com 4 days ago
- RT @PottsgroveHSLib: Welcome back, Pottsgrove. #BacktoSchool #library @DrBillZiegler @EricDaney https://t.co/gfX78iwgKC 3 weeks ago
- I have been on Twitter for 9 years and 5 months (since 16 Feb 2008). And you? TwiAge.com 1 month ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 21)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b214054893 1 month ago
- Drinking a Wild Trail Pale Ale by @GVBrewingCo - untp.beer/s/c489437967 1 month ago
- Gettin after it. #drifting #sideways #attaboy #becauseracecar @… instagram.com/p/BXY2LNmgvqJ2… 1 month ago
Live Traffic Feed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.