Last week I had the pleasure of presenting a session at the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo & Conference (PETE&C) about using QR codes in education. I had a fantastic time in my session…the audience was eager to learn, which lead to some great questions, comments, and ideas about using QR codes. I wanted to make my resources available to others that might read this blog and were unable to attend the conference. The following link contains my slide deck and my LiveBinder of links and resources.
Hi, my name is Chris Hyde and I'd like to thank you for stopping by the Bacon Bytes Blog where I take some time to share about technology in education and to remind you that everything is better with bacon.
- RT @Seesaw: Check out how to set up a class blog in Seesaw 5.0! Connect your students to classrooms around the world! https://t.co/mCmCWtL9… 2 days ago
- RT @BlueSkunkBlog: This is why kids need librarians. https://t.co/yWvm0b5Lu6 3 days ago
- I have been on Twitter for 9 years and 4 months (since 16 Feb 2008). And you? TwiAge.com 4 days ago
- #AppleAcademy https://t.co/X8ZrIskGAU 1 week ago
- The new shapes in Keynote = the star of the day! #appleacademy 1 week ago
- Some highlights from our trip to D.C. #appleclips #nso #history @… instagram.com/p/BWL31-NA9gV1… 2 weeks ago
Live Traffic Feed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.