Last week I had the pleasure of presenting a session at the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo & Conference (PETE&C) about using QR codes in education. I had a fantastic time in my session…the audience was eager to learn, which lead to some great questions, comments, and ideas about using QR codes. I wanted to make my resources available to others that might read this blog and were unable to attend the conference. The following link contains my slide deck and my LiveBinder of links and resources.
Hi, my name is Chris Hyde and I'd like to thank you for stopping by the Bacon Bytes Blog where I take some time to share about technology in education and to remind you that everything is better with bacon.
- Is this officially carnage yet? #Virginia #Arizona #Tennessee #MichiganSt. 4 days ago
- I have been on Twitter for (since 16 Feb 2008). And you? TwiAge.com 6 days ago
- My heart aches for Carter and Miles. I wanted it so badly for them. Also, I now officially hate Kansas. #WVU #letsgomountaineers 1 week ago
- @JoeSmysor Love it. Let’s Go.... https://t.co/tZMv2K0ygl 1 week ago
- Congratulations goes to @espn for posting a college basketball update that doesn’t mention Trae Young.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to #WVU Jevon Carter on his 4th consecutive Big XII Defensive Player of the Year. #amazing 2 weeks ago
Live Traffic Feed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.