As mentioned in my previous post, teachers that were accepted into our iPad cadre group had to agree to become part of a learning community where they would share successes, challenges, and lessons learned. The format we chose to set up for them was a blog. All teachers have full access to the blog to post and/or comment as they choose. We chose this format because we felt that the tagging and categorizing ability a blog provides would make it easy for teachers and other visitors to find the topics in which they were interested. Please take a few moments to see what our teachers have done thus far and even leave a comment. Thanks for taking the time…it means a great deal!
Hi, my name is Chris Hyde and I'd like to thank you for stopping by the Bacon Bytes Blog where I take some time to share about technology in education and to remind you that everything is better with bacon.
- I have been on Twitter for 9 years and 7 months (since 16 Feb 2008). And you? TwiAge.com 4 days ago
- RT @PottsgroveHSLib: Welcome back, Pottsgrove. #BacktoSchool #library @DrBillZiegler @EricDaney https://t.co/gfX78iwgKC 3 weeks ago
- I have been on Twitter for 9 years and 5 months (since 16 Feb 2008). And you? TwiAge.com 1 month ago
- I just earned the 'Land of the Free (Level 21)' badge on @untappd! untp.beer/s/b214054893 1 month ago
- Drinking a Wild Trail Pale Ale by @GVBrewingCo - untp.beer/s/c489437967 1 month ago
- Gettin after it. #drifting #sideways #attaboy #becauseracecar @… instagram.com/p/BXY2LNmgvqJ2… 1 month ago
Live Traffic Feed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.