As mentioned in my previous post, teachers that were accepted into our iPad cadre group had to agree to become part of a learning community where they would share successes, challenges, and lessons learned. The format we chose to set up for them was a blog. All teachers have full access to the blog to post and/or comment as they choose. We chose this format because we felt that the tagging and categorizing ability a blog provides would make it easy for teachers and other visitors to find the topics in which they were interested. Please take a few moments to see what our teachers have done thus far and even leave a comment. Thanks for taking the time…it means a great deal!
Hi, my name is Chris Hyde and I'd like to thank you for stopping by the Bacon Bytes Blog where I take some time to share about technology in education and to remind you that everything is better with bacon.
- Is this officially carnage yet? #Virginia #Arizona #Tennessee #MichiganSt. 4 days ago
- I have been on Twitter for (since 16 Feb 2008). And you? TwiAge.com 6 days ago
- My heart aches for Carter and Miles. I wanted it so badly for them. Also, I now officially hate Kansas. #WVU #letsgomountaineers 1 week ago
- @JoeSmysor Love it. Let’s Go.... https://t.co/tZMv2K0ygl 1 week ago
- Congratulations goes to @espn for posting a college basketball update that doesn’t mention Trae Young.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to #WVU Jevon Carter on his 4th consecutive Big XII Defensive Player of the Year. #amazing 2 weeks ago
Live Traffic Feed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.