Last week I had the pleasure of presenting a session at the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo & Conference (PETE&C) about using QR codes in education. I had a fantastic time in my session…the audience was eager to learn, which lead to some great questions, comments, and ideas about using QR codes. I wanted to make my resources available to others that might read this blog and were unable to attend the conference. The following link contains my slide deck and my LiveBinder of links and resources.
Hi, my name is Chris Hyde and I'd like to thank you for stopping by the Bacon Bytes Blog where I take some time to share about technology in education and to remind you that everything is better with bacon.
- RT @mrreed19: Students ❤️ making All About Me on Keynote. Thank you #appleteacher for the idea. @AppleEDU https://t.co/ZdrKTJg1Rd 1 day ago
- I have been on Twitter for 9 years and 7 months (since 16 Feb 2008). And you? TwiAge.com 1 day ago
- RT @iTeacher5th: Bringing some #AppleAcademy learning verbs into Apple Vanguard. Breakout sessions and #appdice #innovate135 #fortheloveofl… 1 week ago
- For those of you following the Great Tire Saga of the Hyde… instagram.com/p/BZrYr0VgPfyv… 2 weeks ago
- @bradshan97 Opossum Lake in Carlisle. 2 weeks ago
- Our Saturday morning fishing adventure. #success #blackcrappie instagram.com/p/BZrEZJzgLVpB… 2 weeks ago
Live Traffic Feed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.