Last week I had the pleasure of presenting a session at the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo & Conference (PETE&C) about using QR codes in education. I had a fantastic time in my session…the audience was eager to learn, which lead to some great questions, comments, and ideas about using QR codes. I wanted to make my resources available to others that might read this blog and were unable to attend the conference. The following link contains my slide deck and my LiveBinder of links and resources.
Hi, my name is Chris Hyde and I'd like to thank you for stopping by the Bacon Bytes Blog where I take some time to share about technology in education and to remind you that everything is better with bacon.
- RT @AppleEDU: Loving all the excitement happening in our #ISTE17 #AppleTeacher sessions. Continue the journey & sign up today! https://t.co… 18 hours ago
- RT @AppleEDU: Celebrate your love of learning with us during #ISTE17 this week, wherever you are! Even if you're #NotAtISTE. #ForTheLoveOfL… 4 days ago
- Highlight of the trip! #byfar #starwars @ The John F. Kennedy Center… instagram.com/p/BVs3NAHABr7I… 4 days ago
- Stop #3. Washington Monument. @ Washington Monument National Monument instagram.com/p/BVsf92dg2qxy… 5 days ago
- WWII Memorial. @ National World War II Memorial instagram.com/p/BVsfrQvgLCge… 5 days ago
- Stop #1: Lincoln Memorial. @ Lincoln Memorial instagram.com/p/BVsfXWWAjK9p… 5 days ago
Live Traffic Feed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.