As mentioned in my previous post, teachers that were accepted into our iPad cadre group had to agree to become part of a learning community where they would share successes, challenges, and lessons learned. The format we chose to set up for them was a blog. All teachers have full access to the blog to post and/or comment as they choose. We chose this format because we felt that the tagging and categorizing ability a blog provides would make it easy for teachers and other visitors to find the topics in which they were interested. Please take a few moments to see what our teachers have done thus far and even leave a comment. Thanks for taking the time…it means a great deal!
Hi, my name is Chris Hyde and I'd like to thank you for stopping by the Bacon Bytes Blog where I take some time to share about technology in education and to remind you that everything is better with bacon.
- RT @mrreed19: Students ❤️ making All About Me on Keynote. Thank you #appleteacher for the idea. @AppleEDU https://t.co/ZdrKTJg1Rd 1 day ago
- I have been on Twitter for 9 years and 7 months (since 16 Feb 2008). And you? TwiAge.com 1 day ago
- RT @iTeacher5th: Bringing some #AppleAcademy learning verbs into Apple Vanguard. Breakout sessions and #appdice #innovate135 #fortheloveofl… 1 week ago
- For those of you following the Great Tire Saga of the Hyde… instagram.com/p/BZrYr0VgPfyv… 2 weeks ago
- @bradshan97 Opossum Lake in Carlisle. 2 weeks ago
- Our Saturday morning fishing adventure. #success #blackcrappie instagram.com/p/BZrEZJzgLVpB… 2 weeks ago
Live Traffic Feed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.