As mentioned in my previous post, teachers that were accepted into our iPad cadre group had to agree to become part of a learning community where they would share successes, challenges, and lessons learned. The format we chose to set up for them was a blog. All teachers have full access to the blog to post and/or comment as they choose. We chose this format because we felt that the tagging and categorizing ability a blog provides would make it easy for teachers and other visitors to find the topics in which they were interested. Please take a few moments to see what our teachers have done thus far and even leave a comment. Thanks for taking the time…it means a great deal!
Hi, my name is Chris Hyde and I'd like to thank you for stopping by the Bacon Bytes Blog where I take some time to share about technology in education and to remind you that everything is better with bacon.
- RT @AppleEDU: Loving all the excitement happening in our #ISTE17 #AppleTeacher sessions. Continue the journey & sign up today! https://t.co… 18 hours ago
- RT @AppleEDU: Celebrate your love of learning with us during #ISTE17 this week, wherever you are! Even if you're #NotAtISTE. #ForTheLoveOfL… 4 days ago
- Highlight of the trip! #byfar #starwars @ The John F. Kennedy Center… instagram.com/p/BVs3NAHABr7I… 4 days ago
- Stop #3. Washington Monument. @ Washington Monument National Monument instagram.com/p/BVsf92dg2qxy… 5 days ago
- WWII Memorial. @ National World War II Memorial instagram.com/p/BVsfrQvgLCge… 5 days ago
- Stop #1: Lincoln Memorial. @ Lincoln Memorial instagram.com/p/BVsfXWWAjK9p… 5 days ago
Live Traffic Feed
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.